Our Plans. Sycamore provides financial planning services in four broad formats outlined below.
Based on a thorough financial review and results in specific, detailed recommendations. This plan is most appropriate for those needing a solution to other complex topics.
Prepared based on your questions and specific topics of interest. This approach is best when trying to address specific financial issues or concerns or when only a few ares of your finances need to be addressed.
Much less detailed than the Comprehensive and Custom plans. Includes a target asset allocation, retirement savings plan, review of basic insurance needs, and review of debt issues. Great if you’re just getting started!
The Periodic Review is an opportunity to evaluate progress toward your financial goals, review your investments, and discuss any new financial topics or concerns. This service is intended for returning clients.
Our Process. Our process is flexible and is based on each individual or family’s needs and desires. Following is an outline of a typical planning engagement. However, we will discuss the best process for you in your initial consultation.
1. Initial Inquiry. Contact us to discuss our services. We will provide introductory material.
2. FREE Initial Consultation. If you are interested, we will meet with you free of charge. This meeting is an opportunity to exchange information about your needs and objectives, to further discuss which of our services are right for you, and to provide you an estimate of the cost of our services. In preparation for this meeting, you will need to complete our initial consultation and risk tolerance questionnaires available on the Forms page.
3. Data Gathering and Initial Preparation. We will provide a checklist of the items needed to work on your plan. After we receive the items on the checklist, we will follow up with any questions, schedule a Presentation Meeting, and begin to develop your financial plan.
4. Interactive Goal Setting. As we work on your financial plan, we may need to follow-up with you to clarify the information you have provided and to refine your goals and objectives.
5. Analysis and Plan Formulation. We will study various plan scenarios, conclude our research and analysis, and produce the final reports which will include: observations, assumptions, specific recommendations, and an action plan.
6. Presentation of Your Financial Plan. At the Presentation Meeting, we will provide our written recommendations and discuss our service options for implementation:
- You implement the plan.
- We help you implement the plan. Hourly rates apply.
7. Ongoing Updates. Periodic update meetings and reviews are essential to maintain good fiscal health. We recommend you schedule checkup meetings with us every 6 to 12 months.