As an extension of Sycamore’s Comprehensive Financial Planning, we also offer the option of providing investment management of your portfolio. You may engage our ongoing investment management services for numerous reasons including: lack of time or interest in executing the necessary trades to implement our portfolio advice or concern that over time you might be less able to be fully engaged in the management of your portfolio.
To help with this, Sycamore provides the following Investment Management services.
- Determine the appropriate asset allocation to implement your portfolio given your risk tolerance, risk capacity, time horizon, and objectives of the portfolio
- Complete the necessary paperwork to open new accounts, facilitate the transfer of assets and write an investment plan, expressed in an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Select specific investments using a multi-step screening process based on generally accepted investment principles and evidence-based investing
- Construct and maintain a tax-efficient portfolio as well as complete the buys and sells of investments in the managed accounts
- Regularly monitor your portfolio and implement changes as needed based on your Investment Policy Statement (IPS)